Sunday, September 16, 2012

7th Birthday Experience

 Years had passed and I was not able to post on my blog. I'd been very busy for the last few years. I got pregnant twice but the 1st one was a failure. And now I have a one year old baby aside from my daughter who is now 10 years old.

Anyway, I'm back to post new experiences on 7th birthday. As I've said before, here in the Philippines, we celebrate 7th birthday like an 18th birthday. I was able to attend to my husband's niece 7th birthday. It was really cute. These are what the party has:

1. The host is in costume. Since the theme of the party is Disney Princess, the host is wearing a Snow White costume.

2. The celebrator is wearing Cinderella's costume.

3. There are food carts like fishball and dirty ice cream (sorbetes)

4. For the games there, they put a twist on "the boat is sinking, group yourself" game. When they group themselves children hide under a color coded blanket. Then the celebrator will choose if what color she want. That selected color will be eliminated. By the way, while children are hiding under the blanket, the birthday celebrator is not looking so that she won't know if who are under the blanket of this and that color. In that way, when she choose a color, she did not know who are under it. Once selected, she'll be surprise who she has selected to be eliminated. A nice twist ! :)

 5. Program includes the 7 roses where the birthday celebrator dances with his Dad, cousins, Uncles and few friends. It also includes 7 lollipops and 7 candles.

6. The souvenir is a face towel that is rolled and has decorations to like like a cake.

I'll be posting more on my next blog....happy reading :)

 Are you looking for an affordable appliances with high quality and warranty? Then, kindly visit my offer at Affordable things.

No comments:

Post a Comment